- Types of RepetitionThe following are different types of repetition used both in literature and in daily conversations.
- Anadiplosis: Repetition of the last word in a line or clause (sentence)
- Anaphora: Repetition of words at the start of clauses or verses.
- Antistasis: Repetition of word s or phrases in opposite sense.
- Diacope: Repetition of words broken by some other words.
- Epanalepsis: Repetition of same words at the end and start of a sentence.
- Epimone: Repetition of a phrase (usually a question) to stress a point.
Write a 5 lined poem that uses repetition. Good Luck!